1. Devin Gardner, WR/QB Michigan. He has good hand can make tough catches on jump balls and comeback routes. Maybe a nice player to use for trick plays and for the 2-point plays. He could be one to beat out Landry Jones for the #3 quarterback job.
2. Cameron Stingily, RB Northern Iowa. He is a power back that can get the short yards like on 4-1 and 4-inches, very good pass protection and good hands in the passing game.
3. B.J. Finny, G/C Kansas State. He is a very interesting player to make the 53-man roster at Chris Hubbard's spot of the 8th offensive linemen. He has very good footwork and good punch off the snap, Has very good awareness to pickup blitzing linebackers and defensive line twists and stunts.
4. Mike Thornton, NT Georgia. He is a underside Defensive tackle at 6'1 and 296 to play a 3-4 nose tackle, but could move over to 3-tech or 5-tech defensive end in a 3-4. Very good run stopper but needs to work on getting a pass rush going. He will get to quarterback sometimes.
5. Eli Rodgers, WR Louisville. He had a very productive college career at Louisville when Teddy Bridgewater was the quarterback. He has good hands, speed, and can play the slot and outside receiver spots. He had 45 receptions last season for 525 yards and 3 touchdowns.